LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions

After struggling to get my pants zipped up I decided my New Years resolution would be to drop five pounds. Then I just weighed myself and came up 170 pounds, a new record. After doing the Chicago marathon in 2004 I was as low as 156, but I'd never seen the scale tip higher than 165. So now the new resolution is 10 pounds. Dang it. Dung's is to pass the CFA exam this year! She's only one semester in to her Masters program, but you can take the first part of the exam after a year and she's going to go for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm..me too. I gotta get rid of 10 lbs as well. Can't do much about my hair tho ;)

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home