LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another President Bush


Soon after meeting Bush 43 in Hanoi, Bush 41 came to Bangkok for the King's birthday. He met Embassy staff at the Ambassador's house and did the usual rope line, shaking hands with everyone. When he saw Dung he said, "Wow, you're very beautiful!" Then he wasn't sure he should have said something like that and told me, standing behind her, "If you'd said that it would be sexual harrassment." I told him Dung was my wife so it was OK, I tell her that every day. Nice guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Now, my degrees of separation with the Bushes is 1. Thanks a lot!

;)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home