LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Meet the President


The President held a meet and greet with all the local staff while he was in Hanoi for APEC. Dung got in and shook hands with the prez and Secretary Rice and took some pictures; I got there on time but they held the event early and I got shut out by Secret Service. So no chance to grab a shot of Dung and the President together, but maybe we'll see something from the White House photog who was there. The whole time in Hanoi I only saw the President once when he was doing a group picture with the other APEC leaders. Close as I got. I did get to hitch a ride in the presidential motorcade heading back to the hotel, the fastest we've ever moved through Vietnam. All the streets were closed and we had police cars with sirens blaring leading the way. Fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you guys back from Viet Nam? I hope you did not get any polonium-210 on you :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home