LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lam!


Since I know Lam will be the first one to see this today, October 10, this is the best way to say Happy Birthday! Lam is of undetermined age, but at least 40, officially an old man. This picture is of a younger, more innocent time, when Brandon was still a baby. Why is this the most recent picture I could find?? Time to reorganize my pictures.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pete! It's so cool that you remember my birthday every year! Cheers! That picture was taken when we went to Golden Gate park together.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Peter & Dung said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Peter & Dung said...

Credit Dung this time! The night before she says, isn't it someone's birthday tomorrow? Yours! We figured this was more original than an e-card. It took us a while to find a picture, I don't think we took any the last time we were in SF!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Michael Clyne said...

Hi Peter and Dung!
Sorry, you had asked about making collages. I used the programme Picasa, picasa.google.com, under collage options.
Oh, I have slacked off on my blog, but you haven't! Nice to read about you.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home