LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A culinary journey


For our Saigon trip I was mostly interested in playing Frisbee at the Vietnam Hat Tournament and ringing in the New Year. Dung was single-mindedly focused on getting as much and as many different kinds of food possible over our four days. On the plane ride in she had every meal mapped out with every dish she wanted to order. This shot is the last bowl of Canh Bun before we got on the plane. Dung had two bowls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture; makes me drool for authentic Vietnamese food. Have you been to noodlepie.com - this is my favorite food blog.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great website! They got a picture of the Bun Rieu place that i just visited on my last trip....

Dung

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home