LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coup

We got a call from a friend in New York at about 11:00 wondering what was up in Bangkok. We were actually snoozing on the couch and had to go to the net to find out that a coup was underway. I'm at the Embassy now, it's 2:00 am, but getting ready to head home. Hopefully this will all be clearer in the morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a song we used to listen to in High School... Stay safe!!

The government can't stop a throng
Struck strong,
Let us through.
Pulverize.
New comes in.

Coup D'Etat
Give me a bomb.
A Malatov.

It's a Coup D'Etat!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Peter & Dung said...

I think I have that song! Repo Man soundtrack?

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep; Circle Jerks...Repo Man, one of the best movies ever made! Great soundtrack too.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home