LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Big 3-9

August 3 was my birthday, 39 years since I came into the world in 1967. Not quite the milestone like it will be next year, but nevertheless. Funny thing is that I don't feel old. I don't feel all that different than I did ten years ago. Clean living, I suppose. At my request we had a mellow birthday, out to a cute French restaurant for lunch, then to probably the best Mexican restaurant in town (not saying much) for dinner. Our 3rd anniversary is on the 9th, then we're heading to Phuket for a three-day weekend, an anniversary trip of sorts. A good reason to hit the beach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pete!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Peter & Dung said...

Thanks!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home