LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Monday, February 19, 2007

Jeff in Bangkok


Jeff swung through town on a Singapore-Thailand trip, spending a week staying with Keith Schulz and hanging out with all of us. We only got to see him a few times but got to catch up a bit before he headed back to the States. Interesting having him, Keith and us all in the same spot here. Keith used to live in Vietnam the same time Jeff did, but both lived there after us. We all know each other through Vietnam connections but we never knew them there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Dung and Peter,

My name is Trinh from Saigon. I happened to see a picture and the name of Keith Shulz who used to live Saigon. I suspect that this is a Keith I had known. I would very much appreciate if you could pass this message to Keith, and if he is the friend I knew who used to work for VATICO in Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, I would be happy to be in touch. My email address is nptvn@yahoo.com, and will come to BKK for a a seminar talk in Nov.
Many thanks Dung and Peter.

Trinh
skype id: trinhnguyen2

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home