LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Medical Tourism

So we all trooped off to the dentist on Monday. We'd put off check-ups until we could get out to Bangkok where health care costs are lots cheaper. Plus the facilities are first rate and the docs are great. Unfortunately my teeth weren't, I had to go back on Wednesday to get a cavity filled on one of my front teeth. But hey, it was only $25! Nevertheless, I'm committed to a new brushing regimen, plus more regular checkups at our new favorite dentist....

http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/english/welcome.htm

1 Comments:

Blogger sungbaek said...

You should get one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AZWI8/qid=1126806834/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/102-8814047-7900915?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

They're great... my dental apt was easy since I didn't have much to clean.

sung

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home