LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ultimate shot


I don't have too many good photos of myself playing Ultimate, but here's one from our resident photographer, Johan, who comes out occasionally and just takes shots with a massive camera. I hadn't seen this one before, but it was taken back in July. Nothing dramatic about the picture, it's just a well-taken shot. You can see more at Johan's website: http://www.pbase.com/carljohansvensson/
bangkok_soidawgz_ultimate_frisbee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...! I have some photos of me, you and Sung golfing - this reminds me of those pictures. Remember playing the short nine at Jackson Park?

When you visit us next time, let's try to go out for a round of golf.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Peter & Dung said...

Did I mention we're planning to come back to the U.S. in April? We're planning to do DC, then SF, then Spokane. Probably stay with Dung's friends in Walnut Creek, but we want to see you guys, too. April 11-16 more or less?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home