LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sopranos


A few weeks back Dung popped in Episode 1, Season 1 of the Sopranos. She'd bought the box set a couple years ago for me, though I'd already seen them all. One episode and she was hooked, we spent the next few weeks burning through five seasons. Just one more to go on the fifth season, but season six starts next week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next, enjoy Deadwood. It's like Sopranos but set during the Gold Rush. Nothing beats, gunplay, drinking & wh*ring...damn c*cksuckers!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Iam,
Our Mom reads these - let's keep it clean!

Sis Anita

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry about that. I thought it would be safe to post it here since it's a post about the Sopranos. My apologies. Pete, you can delete my post eh?

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home