LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Out with a shoulder

A couple weeks ago Bangkok hosted its annual Ultimate Hat Tournament, hosting Ultimate Frisbee players from around the region. We got about 200 people to pay about $50 to put their name in the hat (hence the name), be randomly assigned to a team and play disc for two full days. The first game on the first day I laid out for a pass in the end zone, caught it, hit the dirt and my defender fell right on top of me and sprained my shoulder. Missed the whole tournament. Almost healed now, but it took a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... don't you realize that you are an old man now? Remember you're bones are brittle now... be careful out there.

:)

sung

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home