LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cold spell

The weather the past few days has actually only made it up to 85 F or so, downright chilly for these parts. I sat outside for lunch today and even felt a bit of a chill when the wind blew. It's been great at night and walking back home from work, too. We're taking the night train up to Vientiane, Laos tonight for Thanksgiving weekend, supposed to be even chillier up there. Nice!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We're heading up to Portland to be w/ my family. It's going to be great; haven't seen my family for over a year. Seon's mom is in Boston w/ Geon & Lisa. They have a new baby girl Katherine. I don't know if they have turkey in Laos, but I'm sure you'll eat well nevertheless.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home