LIFE IN BANGKOK

Bangkok is known as the Venice of the East and its Thai name translates as City of the Angels

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Manila


Dung and I travelled to Manila last week for a two-day conference at the U.S. Embassy. I'd warned Dung that Manila wasn't much to look at (despite that the rest of the Philippines is beautiful), not much to do and the food isn't anything special, but she wanted to see the country, at least a little bit of it. This is a shot of the old wall around the Intramuros area, built during the Spanish colonial days. It could be a nice area someday, but not yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I could have hooked you up with my lumpia homies (as Norv would say)

Well, Manila is one of my least favorite cities in the world, but Dung managed to make it look quite aesthetic in the photo of Intramuros.

You guys look like you're having so much fun!! Love, Melissa

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home